Gran Sasso National LaboratoryVia G. Acitelli, 2267100 Assergi (AQ)
The Gran Sasso National Laboratory are located in the Gran Sasso National Park.
- Concerning Rome, the bus station is located aside the Tiburtina railway station.
- From Giulianova bus leaves from the railway station.
- From Pescara bus leaves from the square in front of the railway station.
- In L’Aquila the bus terminal is located at the "Collemaggio Terminal Bus".*
* The city bus M6 reaches Assergi and the Laboratory buildings. You can check timetable of M6 line here (holiday timetable).
Furthermore other bus companies available on the internet normally provide buses from Fiumicino and Ciampino airports to L’Aquila, as well as runs from other cities and locations.
The laboratory is located near the Assergi exit of highway A24 Teramo-Rome.