The Service is responsible for the maintenance and operation of LNGS technological equipment and civil works.
- Operation, maintenance and design of electrical plants from MV to LV distribution including Generators and UPS;
- Operation, maintenance and design of water plants, heating, ventilation and air conditioning plants, cooling equipment and compressed air;
- Operation and maintenance of lifting equipment, motorized gates, lifts;
- Operation, maintenance and design of supervision and control plants, environmental monitoring systems and CCTV systems and special plants;
- Operation, maintenance and design of firefighting equipment;
- Operation and maintenance of civil works.
The Service also cooperates with experimental collaborations on technological systems and security plants design and construction.
JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING(Head of Service)
Air conditioning, cooling and ventilation plants
Lifting equipment and lifts
- Arrangement and management of all activities providing the Laboratory with general running, such as canteen, cleaning and environmental hygiene, snow removal, gardening, internal transport, porterage, conferences and special events logistic support;
- Building extraordinary repairs;
- Authorizative procedures to collect certificates for LNGS building, in urban and national revenue fields;
- Document archives of buildings and structures;
- Furniture design and supply;
- Outside laboratory key custody for technical rooms and offices.
JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING (Head of Office)