The Division provides technical and logistical support to the institutional activities of LNGS, managing existing infrastructures and supporting the development of special technologies, technical plants, equipment and real property.
- Coordinates and attends to design, call for tenders, realization, management and maintenance of plants and civil works belonging to the LNGS or in use, in compliance with the technical regulations;
- Collaborates with the LNGS Directorate Service concerning relations with technical supervising bodies, both at national and territorial level;
- Collaborates with the LNGS Directorate Service in carrying out the Environmental Management System, in accordance with the International Standard ISO EN UNI 14001 and the Safety Management System;
- Takes care of safety at work, together with the Prevention and Protection Service for what the Division is concerned;
- Provides engineering, technical and technical-administrative support to the scientific collaborations for design, experimental infrastructures and realization and management of plants;
- Manages the lifting and transport equipment, taking care of the issuance of the required permits for the installation and use, as well as all the inspections required by the law (visit the page).