The Service manages:
- Water purification plants;
- Special Waste Management (identification and disposal of special waste material, application form to make request for containers, recyclable-waste collection, storage);
- Quality control of liquid effluents and atmospheric emissions;
- Environmental authorizative procedures;
- Coordination of the Environmental Management System of LNGS, certified in accordance with the international standard ISO EN UNI 14001 (see also the "Environment" page of the web site).
Water quality controls are performed by an underground Environmental Monitoring Laboratory, established in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI CEI EN ISO 17025 standards.
JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING (Head of Service)