The Service takes care of:
- Management and maintenance of buildings in external laboratories;
- Design of new buildings related to civil works in external laboratories;
- The technical documentation concerning buildings, facilities and plants of the laboratories, managing its archive with the aid of the Technical Division Secretariat;
Authorizations, concerning city planning and revenue, for buildings in external laboratories.
The General Service Office, in the Building Service, cares of:
- All services providing the general running of the laboratory, such as: canteen, cleaning and environmental hygiene, snow removal, gardening, internal transport and logistical support for conferences and special events;
- Design and supply of furniture;
- Key custody for technical rooms and offices located in external laboratories.