Please read carefully Rules for use and installation of lifting and transport equipment in LNGS of INFN
The use of lifting and transport equipment can take place:
- Throughout the porterage and crane operators services coordinated by the Technical Division staff;
- Throughtout own trained staff, previously authorized by the LNGS Director.
Applications for the use of lifting and transport equipment using the porterage and crane operator services must be submitted by the person responsible for the activities at:
JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING (page 6 Rules)
Applications for own trained staff authorization to use lifting and transport equipment must be submitted at JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING providing:
- Application for authorization (facsimile);
- Declaration of free loan (facsimile);
- Training certificates of the operator to be authorized;
- Declaration of compliance and control of own used accessories (facsimile).
(page 6 Rules)
It is absolutely forbidden to install and use all types of handling equipment, manual and electric, without prior authorization. Application for installation should be sent to the address JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
(page 10 Rules)
For further information please contact: