DULIA-bio is a series of meetings organized in deep underground laboratories around the world. The focus of these meetings will be cross-fertilization of research in biology with the community working in underground laboratories.
The 2nd edition of DULIA-bio will be held at the Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso of INFN, Assergi, L’Aquila, Italy, and is organized in collaboration with the Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Rome, and with the Laboratorio Subterraneo de Canfranc, Spain.
The aim of the Workshop is to establish a common path for European/International underground laboratories in deep life studies and its application to astrobiology, biophysics, human health and radiation protection.
- Extremophile Biotechnology
- Life in Deep Biosphere
- Life in Low Radiation Environments
- Life in Acoustic and Electromagnetic Fields
- Cosmogenic Background
- Mitigation of Radioactive Backgrounds
- Low Radioactivity Techniques
- New Technologies for Acoustic, Electromagnetic and Radioactivity Silence Characterization